BUCKEYE FIREARMS: Stay up-to-date on gun laws, politics, and events. Plus get the Grassroots Action Guide FREE!
Ohio CCW Information Center
This Ohio CCW Information Center provides basic concealed carry reference material for Ohio Concealed Handgun License applicants and holders.
- Ohio CCW Application Checklist - This is a step-by-step checklist to help you get your Ohio Concealed Handgun License.
- Ohio Attorney General Concealed Carry Page - This is the main page on the Attorney General's site with a complete list of available CCW resources.
- Find a CCW instructor - This is our county-by-county listing of instructors who provide training required to get an Ohio Concealed Handgun License.
- Concealed Carry Manual - This booklet, which summarizes Ohio’s concealed handgun law, is required reading for all applicants for a concealed handgun license.
- Find a sheriff's office - This is where you will apply for your CCW license.
- Ohio CCW Facts - Here's a quick reference for gun safety rules, motor vehicle carry, forbidden carry zones, and more.
- Ohio CCW Reciprocity Map - See where your Ohio Concealed Handgun License is valid.
- Which states honor your license? - Up-to-date list where a license is valid and which licenses are accepted within each state.
- Ohio Gun and CCW Laws - Links to the key sections of Ohio law that are related to guns and concealed carry.
- Do Not Patronize While Armed Database - Listing of businesses that have posted "no gun" signs and have created a victim zone in their establishment.
- Pro-Gun Ohio Attorneys - A list of lawyers for legal representation or consultation.
- Second Call Defense - A membership organization that offers complete legal protection for armed self defense - recommended by Buckeye Firearms Foundation.
- Hangunlaw.us State CCW Information - This extensive online reference provides details on CCW laws for all 50 states.
- Firearms Forum Online - Here is where you can discuss CCW with fellow license holders.
- Non-Resident License - If you want to increase the number of places where you can carry legally, this publication tells you how to get licenses in other states.
- The Traveler's Guide to the Firearm Laws of the Fifty States - State-by-state guide for travelers who carry concealed or transport firearms.
- FREE CCW Wallet Cards - These handy cards are for instructors and sheriffs to give to their students and licensees. They provide essential information for carrying a concealed handgun in Ohio.
- How to spot a concealed handgun - This detailed illustration, titled Spotting a Hidden Handgun, explains some of the visual cues that reveal when someone is carrying a handgun.
- Christianity, Guns and Self-Defense - Can you think of yourself as a survivor rather than a victim if it means thinking of yourself as a potential killer? This question goes to the heart of our core beliefs as Christians.
Buckeye Firearms Association helped pass the law that enables you to carry a concealed handgun. Please help us continue our work to make Ohio a better, safer place to live.
Subscribe to our newsletter and stay in-the-know about gun rights and pro-gun events in Ohio. BONUS: Get our exclusive 38-page "Grassroots Action Guide" FREE with your subscription!
Enter your email: